Please note that all the roles posted are available only for Enactus Warwick members.
– Responsible for setting and implementing the society’s vision, mission statement and sustainability plan for the year in office
– Cooperate with executive members to ensure the overall execution of the societies short and long term obligations and goals
– Liaise with Enactus UK, University Advisors and Alumni Advisors as required.
– Driver for new projects and activities within the society while ensuring member engagement and satisfaction
– Cooperate with stream leaders to ensure the successful execution of the streams projects
– Responsible for the planning and execution of EW national competitions, training, socials and meetings
– Responsible for effective communication within the society
– Plan the budget, update year expenditure and income accounts and handle reimbursements
– Responsible for applications for grants and sponsorship and financial relations
– Cooperate with stream leaders and PMs for ensuring financial consistency and execution
– Ensure the execution of the Business Advisory Board
– Coordinating external events, partnerships and relations
– Cooperate with stream leaders and PMs to ensure external relation consistency and execution
– Responsible for the planning and execution of EW and stream marketing including recruitment, events and materials
– Cooperate with stream leaders and PMs to ensure marketing consistency and execution
– Ensure both the front and back end of the EW website is maintained
– Cooperate with stream leaders and PMs for website content updates
Social Enterprise Director
Innovation Unit Director
Client Portfolio Manager
Food Intercept Team Leader
Gateway Team Leader
Baala Team Leader
The Ideas Group Team Leader
The Innovation Hub Team Leader
eMocco Team Leader
Missed the deadline? Couldn’t apply? Couldn’t find the role you are looking for? We still encourage you to become a member of the society as we hold many exciting events and useful training throughout the year. We encourage you to submit your CV, we will contact you if a new project or opportunity arises.
Follow us on Facebook for regular updates!